Questions? Text 626-252-2207
Hands-on CE Courses for Dentists
- Oct 16-17, 2021 Posterior Composite Mastery
Regular Course Fee $2,000 – Early Registration $1,800
- November 6-7, 2021 Mastering Implants: Getting Started Right – Level 1
Regular Course Fee $1,800 – Early Registration $1,600
- MasterPath Implant Surgery Mini-Residency – Starts February 12, 2022
$32,500 for 24 days – payment plans available
- February 11-13, 2022 On-Site Clinical Occlusion – Diagnostic Diamond
Regular Course Fee $3,000 – Early Registration $2,500
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Lecture, Live Demo and Hands-on Projects
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break
1:00 AM – 5:00 PM Live Demos & Hands-on Mentoring
Course fees are transferable but NOT refundable, with the following provison:
You may transfer funds to another course without forfeit of your course fee up until 15 days prior to the course date. Courses canceled within 14 days of the course date are not transferable or refundable.
570 E. Arrow Hwy. Unit #B, San Dimas, CA 91733 (15 miles west of Ontario International Airport)
You have graduated from dental school and stared to practice, but you learn that you there are challenges you face which are difficult to solve. There are gaps and missing pieces in your overall knowledge. Something is missing. You are a good dentist but you want to be a great dentist. Our MasterPath Courses are focused on hands-on techniques and are designed for dentists seeking skills enhancement training to up their game in private practice, military and academic settings. Most of our participants find these courses so helpful that they complete the entire series.
We feature two 2-day and four 3-day courses ranging from Clinical Occlusion, including Diagnosis and Treatment Planning to Implant Restorations, which may be taken in any order:
- Course 1 – Clinical Occlusion: The Diagnostic Diamond (3 days)
- Course 2 – Posterior Composite Restorations (2 days)
- Course 3 – Anterior Composite Restorations (2 days)
- Course 4 – Posterior Ceramic Restorations (3 days)
- Course 5 – Anterior Ceramic Restorations (3 days)
- Course 6 – Implant-Restorative (3 days)
- Course 7 – Gold Restorations: Cast & Foil (3 days)
Our faculty have extensive knowledge and expertise in this area and our courses are small (limited to 12 with Dr. Stevenson and another well-trained faculty), and conducted in our learning facility in San Dimas, California, a very safe and clean community, located only 15 minutes west of Ontario International Airport.
Our MasterPath MiniResidency includes all 7 courses for a discounted tuition:
All courses must be completed within 36 months upon registration. Payment plans are available.
- Handpieces (loaned during course)
- Hand Instrument Cassette (loaned during course)
- All burs and supplies required
- Continental Breakfasts, Snacks and Beverages All-Day
- Loupes (headlights available to purchase during course)
- None of the faculty teaching at Stevenson Dental Solutions have any conflicts of interest to report. We never accept monetary support from any outside entity and all of our lecture materials, demonstrations and teaching materials are subject to approval from our CE Committee which upholds the best evidence and most appropriate approaches to knowledge dissemination.
The 2-day courses offer 16 units of CE Credit. The 3-day courses offer 24 units of CE Credit. All of our courses offer both California and ADA/CERP CE Credit.
Stevenson Dental Solutions, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
In addition to the six MasterPath Courses, we also offer hands-on training in the following topics:
- Cast Gold Restorations (The Tucker Technique)
- Surgical Implant Techniques
- Periodontal Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
- Remediation Courses (customized to your needs)