MasterPath Course 6
Questions? Call 310-868-1838, Text 626-252-2207 or Email Info@stevensondentalsolutions.com for further details.
Course fees are transferable but NOT refundable.
570 E Arrow Hwy #B, San Dimas (15 miles away from Ontario Airport).
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Lecture & Hands-on Training
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Lecture & Hands-on Training
MasterPath Course 6
The implant has integrated, and your patient is anxiously awaiting the final prosthesis – what’s next? What materials will you use which give you the desired esthetics and functional durability? Should you use a stock abutment? A custom abutment? Screw retained? Cement Retained? How much torque is required? What implant is that!? Where to get parts? This three-day lecture and hands on course will include the latest scientific evidence with respect to improving clinical outcomes with your implant restorations. Each participant will experience numerous hands-on techniques for impressioning, torqueing abutments, cementation and access hole restoration. At the completion of this course, the restorative dentist will gained have significant knowledge and improved clinical skills in the challenging arena of implant restorations.
Richard G. Stevenson III, DDS, FAGD, FACD, ABOD
Click HERE for Dr. Stevenson’s CV
NOTE: Dr. Stevenson reports no conflicts of interest with any manufacturers or suppliers that would in any way bias his presentation. All material presented will be based on the latest science and evidence available to the best of his ability.
- Planning the case with the result in mind – an esthetic-restorative protocol
- What material should be used in the anterior and posterior
- Screw vs Cement-retained – when, where, and how?
- Using provisional restorations to predict results
- Impression techniques to minimize problems
- Open tray vs. closed tray impression technique
- Fixture vs abutment level impressions
- Bite registrations for distal extension cases
- Troubleshooting minimal inter-occlusal space issues
- Delivering abutments
- Using torque wrenches
- Delivering screw and cement-retained restorations
- Identifying unknown implants and ordering the correct parts
- Rescuing implants
- Implant-retained fixed dental prostheses
- Implant-retained removable prostheses (Dentures, Hybrids, Locators, All-on-4)
- Filling the access hole with an invisible restoration
- Implant occlusion – what MUST you know
- Adjustment and polishing
- Making an esthetic prototype in your office
- Esthetic (gingival contour preserving) impression techniques
- Managing the loose implant crown
- The hemi-engaging abutment bridge
- Handpieces (loaned during course)
- Hand Instrument Cassette (loaned during course)
- Continental Breakfasts, snacks and beverages all-day
- Fresh Delicious Lunches
- Webinar Recordings
- Post-course consultations