Anterior Ceramic Veneers
Building Natural Smiles: an Esthetic Blueprint
MasterPath Course 5
A RARE three-day lecture and hands-on experience!
Richard G. Stevenson III, DDS, FAGD, FACD, ABOD
This three-day lecture and hands-on course will review the latest advancements in the broad realm of anterior ceramic veneer restorations. The course has been designed to provide the clinician with a deep understanding of the entire restorative process from materials science and adhesion to the placement and adjustment of the finest anterior ceramic veneer restorations possible. Function (Dynamic Occlusion) plays as important as a roll as Esthetics in this challenging arena of indirect restoration. Both the new practicianer and the experienced will find something valuable in this intensive course.
- Step-by-step Protocol
- Shade matching
- Diagnostic wax-ups and putty guides
- Lab Communication
- Diagnostic wax-up, and esthetic mock-up
- Sophisticated veneer provisionals – blueprints for success
- Preparation designs – facial, incisal butt and lingual wrap
- Super Veneers, 3/4 Crowns and All-Ceramic Crowns
- Ceramic material choices
- Complex situations – rotated teeth, discolored teeth
- Try-in pastes
- Using resin cements of various shades
- Polishing systems
- Occlusal adjustment for chewing pathways
- Efficiency, limitations, indications
- Learn how to design a veneer case with the end result in mind
- Learn the science and practical application of adhesive cementation
- Learn how to create an ideal mock-up and realistic esthetic buy in
- Learn how to make hand-scupted and stent generated provisionals
- Learn how to perform ideal occlusal adjustments and polishing to prevent chipping
- Learn which preparation is best for specific clinical findings
- Understand the material properties of feldspathic and lithium dislocate ceramics
- When to use which material to prevent or minimize restoration fracture
April 5-7: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8 am – 5 pm at the SDS Learning Center in San Dimas, CA
This 3-day course offer 21 units of CE Credit. All of our courses offer both California and ADA/CERP CE Credit.
Stevenson Dental Solutions, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks Provided
Course limited to 12 participants