Implant Surgery Mini-Residency Module VIII
A RARE 2-day comprehensive patient-based hands-on experience!
In this Module of the ISMR, Dr. Joan Pi-Anfruns and Dr. Richard G. Stevenson will focus on advanced bone grafting techniques and methods, including the use of growth factors in implant dentistry. This session is part two of a two-part intense and detailed approach to understanding how to perform sinus augmentation procedures, both indirect and direct, and how to generate and use the patient’s PRF in your clinical setting. During each session, participants will participate directly in live patient surgeries.
- A comprehensive review of PRF
- The surgical planning approach
- Advanced bone grafting techniques
- How to start each procedure with the end result in mind
- The PRF spinning and surgical set-up
- Which graft to use in different situations
- How to plan every case with the final prosthesis in mind
- Understand how to use the armamentaria for complex bone grafts
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Preventing failures through understanding the biology and mastering the technique
*Those opting to treat patients must maintain a CA dental license, however, patients may be treated under the care of Dr. Pi for those traveling from out of state and abroad.
Our faculty have extensive knowledge and expertise in this area and our courses are small (limited to 12 with Drs. Pi and Stevenson), and conducted in our learning facility in San Dimas, California, a very safe and clean community, located only 15 minutes west of Ontario International Airport.