This thoughtfully designed course takes the candidate through a systematic approach toward mastering the ADEX/CDCA examinations in the topics of Restorative: Anterior/Posterior, Endodontics, Periodontal Scaling, and Prosthodontics.
- Class II Floor Examiner Modification Request Protocol
- Ideal Class II Prep and Restoration
- Ideal Rubber Dam Application
- Endodontic Simplicity and Excellence: Rotary Instrumentation
- Periodontal Scaling
- The All-Ceramic Crown Start to Finish
- The Fixed Dental Prosthesis: PFM and FGC Technique
- Time Management
- Exam Grading Standards
- Dr. Stevenson Live Demos, Feedback, Critiques
Seat assignment is based on the payment order. Please note: that your registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. For details such as course schedule and supplies, please visit Licensure Course Overview. For airport and nearby accommodations, please visit where to stay. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or text 909-788-4087.