Implant Surgery Mini-Residency Module X
A RARE 2-day comprehensive patient-based hands-on experience!
In this Module of the ISMR, Dr. Joan Pi-Anfruns and Dr. Richard G. Stevenson will focus on the principles of digital workflow in implant dentistry, including diagnosis, tx options, and review of techniques. This session offers an intense and detailed approach to understanding how to generate the data required to plan a comprehensive digital approach to enhance the quality of implant restorations. During each session, participants will participate directly in live patient surgeries.
- A comprehensive review of the implant digital workflow
- The digital planning approach
- Using scanners, CBCT, and DICOM files
- How to start each procedure with the end result in mind
- The digital surgical template
- How to implement digital workflow into your practice
- How to plan every case with the final prosthesis in mind
- Understand how to use digital capturing devices and files
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Preventing failures through understanding the biology and mastering the technique
*Those opting to treat patients must maintain a CA dental license, however, patients may be treated under the care of Dr. Pi for those traveling from out of state and abroad.
Our faculty have extensive knowledge and expertise in this area and our courses are small (limited to 12 with Drs. Pi and Stevenson), and conducted in our learning facility in San Dimas, California, a very safe and clean community, located only 15 minutes west of Ontario International Airport.