Faster and Better Ceramic Crown Preparations
The “5 by 5” Stevenson Prep Technique
Richard G. Stevenson III, DDS, FAGD, FACD, ABOD
Saturday 1-7 PM
Sunday 9 AM-4 PM
You have graduated, but you completed under ten crowns in school, and now your employer wants you to finish each patient in under 1 hour! How can you survive in this fast-paced corporate environment? You refuse to lower your quality, but it’s a sink-or-swim situation! This course provides new or returning dentists with a practical and efficient approach to successful ceramic crowns. Dr. Stevenson will demonstrate his 5-minute prep technique which would score a 5 out of 5 in front of any dental school or licensing exam grading panel. His 36 years of clinical and teaching experience will be shared with openness and approachability in this intensive hands-on course. Dr. Stevenson will not only demo numerous crown preps live for the class but will insure each participant is able to perform the technique with confidence. Each participant will prepare at least six teeth during the course on a typodont on a dental manikin simulation unit.
We supply the typodonts, handpieces, instruments, and burs! You just need to bring your open mind, loupes, and headlight!
- How to prepare a crown that works flawlessly for every all-ceramic material
- How to perform the 5-minute crown prep method
- How to thrive in a DSO environment with fast and clean crown preps
- How to use five special burs in 5 easy steps to accomplish amazing results
- Understand the 5 x 5 for both the Anterior and Posterior preparations
- Be able to prepare a full maxillary arch in under one hour!