The new cost-effective solution for tight contacts from Garrison!
As the name implies, the new NiTin™ system differentiates itself from the competition by its ring construction. Created from drawn-wire Nitinol, the material undergoes a process of molecular alignment that produces unparalleled spring qualities, ensuring “like new” separating forces even after hundreds of uses. Resiliency is reinforced with PEEK® (polyether ether ketone), a super-plastic renowned for its durability, which is used exclusively in the construction of the backer and tips. Unlike non-drawn-wire nickel-titanium, when compared to other rings on the market, the NiTin™ sectional matrix ring has been shown to provide superior resiliency and significantly longer life.
Each component of the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System has been reinvented to enhance performance and value. NiTin™ will deliver consistent, predictable contacts like no other system can!
- Separator rings optimized for long life and consistent performance for predictable results
- Matrix bands with ideal anatomy to help you recreate perfectly contoured contacts
- Interproximal wedges that are firm yet gentle to sensitive papilla
- 1 NiTin™ Long Ring
- 1 NiTin™ Standard Ring
- 100 assorted NiTin™ bands
- 100 assorted G-Wedge™ wedges
- 1 NiTin™ ring forceps
- 1 Band Forceps