Terms & Conditions
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- SDS will NOT ship to hotels or PO Boxes.
- TRACKING: You can track your shipment under your PayPal account.
- DELAYS: We usually process your order on the day when your order is received and drop it off at the earliest possible business hours. However, shipments might be delayed by the carrier due to unknown reasons. We cannot take responsibility for late shipments. If you require the items to arrive before a certain date, you must assume the risk of late arrival, which is beyond our control.
- MISSING PACKAGES: If the tracking status shows delivered but you can’t find your package, please ask your postman or neighbors. To ensure receipt by a person, please purchase the signature required option. Click here to purchase the signature required option.
- LOST PACKAGES: SDS will reship via the original chosen shipping method ONLY IF the buyer purchased shipping insurance. Click here to purchase shipping insurance.
- CONTENTS: We videotape our packaging procedures for quality assurance and to ensure the integrity of the contents. However, that does not guarantee 100% accuracy. Please inspect the contents IMMEDIATELY for any mistakes or damage. Please take a picture of the items alongside the packing slip we sent you. We will NOT be able to replace missing items or damaged parts after three business days upon receipt without a picture of the entire shipment content.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT DUTY FEES: You will be responsible for any fees imposed on the importation of the goods to YOUR Country by YOUR customs department for purchasing products from the US.
In the event SDS cancels a course, SDS will issue a full refund. If you wish to cancel your course registration, NO refunds will be given. However, you may transfer to future courses and a $150 admin fee will be assessed. SDS is not responsible for costs associated with your accommodations or your travel to or from the course in any of the conditions above.
Everyone wants to be successful in being admitted to dental school, however, the competition for a limited number of positions is getting more intense each cycle. Our Application Coaches are very aware of this and will make every effort to perform their services for you competently and thoroughly. We cannot guarantee admission, successful interviews or the outcomes of your interaction with dental schools. Application Coach services are non-refundable but we will work with you diligently to resolve all of your reasonable concerns.
Our tutors are hired because they are amazing at what they do. We have worked with them for many months developing their skills and teaching abilities, however, your results may evolve more slowly than you desire. Our tutors cannot guarantee a certain level of progress, nor the results of your bench exam. All tutoring fees are non-refundable and are payable at the start of each session. All tutoring sessions will be conducted at the SDS Learning Center in San Dimas, California, and you are responsible for bringing or renting your own supplies and equipment for these sessions. SDS will provide handpiece hose, and air pressure, lighting and benches, manikins, and a safe and comfortable environment.
Instructor Student Ratio – Our Commitment to Your Learning Experience
Most of our courses are limited in size, however, on occasion, the participant number will exceed 12. In all cases, we provide at least one faculty per 12 students. It is a core value at SDS that students are treated with respect, collegiality and are provided exceptional attention and mentoring, no matter the class size.