CAAPID Applicants for International Dentists
You are a foreign-trained dentist and want to practice in the US, but the process is nerve-racking and has so much uncertainty and unknowns! What do they want from me? How can I improve my chances? Where can I go for help? You are also keenly aware of the intense competition – tens of thousands of people just like you are trying to gain entrance into an Advanced Standing Program – we hear you!
“Dr. S,” as students call him, has devised three levels of help – the Preceptorship Program, Bench Prep Courses, and the Study from Home – all designed by a master educator with nearly 4-decades of teaching experience.
If you have little to add to your resume and need a legitimate boost, the Preceptorship Program will provide you with significant benefits. It features
- a 7-day bench prep course,
- unlimited prep evaluation,
- month(s) of immersive clinical and bench learning alongside Dr. Stevenson.
The mission of the program is to provide an enhanced profile with increased competitive stature for admission into the formal 2-year DDS/DMD Program. All Preceptors will receive a written letter or evaluation and a possible recommendation letter depending on performance. Learn More …
If you already have a strong resume, are a specialist (or Master’s Degree holder), or are just a little rusty, and only require enhancement with your hands-on skills set, the Bench Prep Courses are the right choice. We offer several options:
- Shorter ones are school-targeting, intense, and cover only selected topics.
- The 7-day is our signature course which covers most of the topics.
- The 10-day is our latest course format which covers all of the topics that US dental schools want to test you on.
During a CAAPID cycle, we offer 3-4 short and 5 long courses only. Seats fill fast, so act early when planning your training. Learn More …
If you are confident about your hands-on skills and are armed with a solid curriculum vitae, the Study from Home option might just be what you need to solidify your acceptance into a program. For a discounted fee, you will have access to
- selected on-demand recordings,
- Powerpoint lectures we use for bench prep courses,
- prep evaluations,
Our Track Record
Former students are our living proof. Let’s hear what they have to say.