MasterPath Surgical Implant Mini-Residency
Questions? Call 310-868-1838, Text 626-252-2207 or Email Info@stevensondentalsolutions.com for further details.
I. Fundamentals of Ossointegration, February 22-23, 2022
II. Surgical Principles part 1, April 9-10, 2022
III. Surgical Principles part 2, June 11-12, 2022
IV. Suturing, August 13-14, 2022
V. Extraction and Socket Preservation, October 8-9, 2022
VI. Fundamentals of Implant Surgery, December 10-11, 2022
VII. Bone Grafting part 1, February 11-12, 2023
VIII. Bone Grafting part 2, April 15-16, 2023
IX. Soft Tissue Grafting, June 10-11, 2023
X. Digital Implant Dentistry, August 12-13, 2023
XI. Complications, October 14-15, 2023
XII. Comprehensive Case Management and Graduation, December 9-10, 2023
Course fees are transferable but NOT refundable.
Payment options are available – please call us and make a custom plan that fits your needs.
570 E. Arrow Hwy Unit #B, San Dimas (15 miles west of Ontario Airport).
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Lecture & Hands-on Training
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Lecture & Hands-on Training
SDS designates this activity for 192 Continuing Education Credits. All of our courses offer both California and ADA/CERP CE Credit.
Stevenson Dental Solutions, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
You have decided that you want to place mplants, yet the post-graduate course offerings are not enough. A few weekend courses just won’t cut it! You want a well designed mini-residency which covers all aspects of surgical placement including when not to treat and what to do with complications. Dr. Joan Pi-Anfruns and Dr. Richard G. Stevenson have spent decades in formal education setting developing curricula to train residents and have condensed and focused this curriculum into a 2-year program with 12 sessions for 192 CE hours. This is the course that will legitimately take you from A to Z and will give you impactful reading assignments that delve into the evidence for the techniques taught. We will require you to pass numerous quizzes and a comprehensive final examination – yes, we mean business! You will be given the opportunity to treat cases in the SDS Clincal Faciliuty under the one-on-one mentorship of an expert implantologist. At the conclusion of this intensive program you will have at the very least achieved competency in implant placement and will be able to continue your journey of excellence in this essential arena of comprehensive dentistry.
All 12 of the course Sessions are two 2-days in length and must be taken in sequence.
Our faculty have extensive knowledge and expertise in this area and our class is limited to 12, and conducted in our learning facility in San Dimas, California, a very safe and clean community, located only 15 minutes west of Ontario International Airport.
MasterPath Implant Mini-Residency (12 courses, 24 days, 192 hours)
Payment plans are available.
Joan Pi-Anfruns, DMD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Sections of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Restorative Dentistry
UCLA School of Dentistry
Private Practice, Brentwood, CA
Richard G. Stevenson III, DDS, FAGD, FACD, ABOD
Emeritus Professor of Clinical Dentistry
Section of Restorative Dentistry
UCLA School of Dentistry
Private Practice, San Dimas, CA
Director of Education, Stevenson Dental Solutions
Click HERE for Dr. Stevenson’s CV
Click HERE for Dr. Pi’s CV
NOTE: Dr. Pi and Dr. Stevenson report no conflicts of interest with any manufacturers or suppliers that would in any way bias their presentations. All material presented will be based on the latest science and evidence available to the best of their ability.
- Understand how mastering a comprehensive diagnosis will lead to increased confidence and higher case acceptance through better patient communication
- Learn how assess each patient medically and dentally for more predictable implant surgical placements
- Learn when use a bone graft and which types are best in each situation
- Learn when cases are just too difficult and are best referred to specialists
- Learn how to work with different implant systems
- Learn how to use the latest biological and digital technologies to improve implant success
- Learn how to maintain and improve esthetics with proper tissue management in the peri-implant space
- Learn how to recognize complications in their earliest stages and implement corrective strategies to lessen undesirable outcomes
- Learn how to place at least 12 implants during the program in a variety of scenarios.
- Surgical Handpieces (loaned during course)
- Instrument Cassettes (loaned during course)
- Continental Breakfasts, snacks and beverages all-day
- Fresh Delicious Lunches
- Implants and Bone Graft Materials to use on your own patients (will be available at wholesale pricing)